SVCL partners with outstanding founders & leadership teams of small and mid-size
Indian businesses across growth sectors. The capital could be provided for:
- Any tangible and intangible investment which is considered critical for the growth requirement of the company. Intangible requirements could include Marketing, Brand Building, Creation of Distribution Network, Technical Know-how, R&D, Software Purchase, etc.
which ae not easily fundable through traditional sources.
- Each fund has clearly laid down investment objective
Fund wise amount,
geography, and sectorial restriction would be applicable. More details would be available on specific subsection of Fund.
Being a member of the SIDBI group, SVCL has vast experience and network of
relationships built over the understanding of the Indian
entrepreneur's mind set provides SVCL with a significant advantage in the Indian
Key desirables in businesses supported by SVCL
"To work for best returns by investing in deserving entrepreneurial teams
using a combination of capital, strategic mentoring, skills and our
vast network of relationships.”
- Strong management team with relevant and complementary experiences.
- Clarity and focus of business models
- Sound governance standards and ethical practices. Capability to put in place systems and processes which
will support the growth plans of the company.
- Strong capability in innovation (preferably IP) based products/ services or highly scalable businesses with proof and track record