Remodeling of Informative website - Inviting proposals
SIDBI has developed a knowledge based interactive web-site
to provide information to MSMEs on how to set up new units, improve their operational efficiency and
market competitiveness by providing hand-holding information. This web-site also has the feature of
interactive mode to attend to various queries of MSMEs.
It is proposed to strengthen the web-site by including a new module which will guide the start-ups /
unemployed youth in setting up their enterprises. The information that may be included in the new
module shall relate to idea generation, evaluation and implementation thereof.
SIDBI Venture Capital Ltd invites Advisors (Part-time) to indicate
their interest in providing the services for remodeling the site as above and also to have a look at the existing modules so as
to improve the web-site. The assignment would be on contract basis for a period of one year, extendable by another year on mutually
- Describe different business structures viz. Proprietorship, Partnership, LLP & limited companies. Explain how to
form and register a company.
- How to prepare Project Report.
- How to fill up loan applications.
- The requirements of banks to be met for considering sanction of loans/CGTMSE cover.
- Registration procedure under the MSMED Act.
- How and where to source raw material.
- Give sources of directories of machinery suppliers.
- How to gather market information, including export markets.
- How to go about exporting.
- How to assess working capital.
- How to maintain books of accounts, compliance with labour laws and obligations of an employer.
- How to get registered with various authorities like power, excise, sales tax, fire department, pollution control,
land conversion etc. And how to get various clearances.
- What are the various subsidy schemes of GOI for different sectors/ industries.
- Typical location neutral projects
- Any other relevant information for setting up a new enterprise
Interested parties may submit proposals in a sealed envelope within a week of this advertisement to the address below:
Chief Executive Officer,
SIDBI Venture Capital Limited,
Ground Floor, "MSME Development Centre",
C-11, G Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051.